Do you know the five mistakes parents and students make when planning for college?
The words affordable, efficient, and effective aren’t typically associated with college. But they can be accurate descriptors of your student’s college experience.
Join us on March 27, at 7:00 PM CST as we discuss the best ways to navigate the college decision.
We’ll discuss common flawed thinking like:
- Expecting to go into debt for college
- Expecting college to train you for your career
- Thinking you’ll figure out what you want to do in college
- Failing to prepare for the battle of worldviews
- Not taking advantage of dual credit
You will come out of this hour-long webinar with the ability to navigate the college planning process like a professional.