Do you know the five mistakes parents and students make when planning for college?
The words affordable, efficient, and effective aren't typically associated with college. But they can be accurate descriptors of your student's college experience.
Home School Adventure's CEO Stacy Farrell and education innovator Woody Robertson discussed the best ways to navigate the college decision.
They discuss common flawed thinking like:
- Expecting to go into debt for college
- Expecting college to train you for your career
- Thinking you'll figure out what you want to do in college
- Failing to prepare for the battle of worldviews
- Not taking advantage of dual credit