We’re hitting the road in 2018. We’d love to see you!
Here’s a list of our upcoming events:
- March 8-10, 2018: GHC — TD Convention Center, 1 Exposition Dr., Greenville, SC 29607. Stacy presents three workshops. Find us at booth #s 415 & 514.
- March 15-17, 2018: GHC — Fort Worth Convention Center, 1201 Houston St., Fort Worth, TX 76102. Stacy presents four workshops. Find us at booth #s 215 & 314.
- April 12-14, 2018: GHC — Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Workshops & booth numbers yet to be determined.
- May 31-June 2, 2018: ICHE — Calvary Church, 9s200 State Route 59, Naperville , IL 60564. HSA will be in the exhibit hall.
- June 14-16, 2018: Ontario Convention Center, 2000 E Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764. Workshops & booth numbers yet to be determined.
- July 19-21, 2018: St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plaza, St. Charles, MO 63303. Workshops & booth numbers yet to be determined.
Here’s a detailed description of all of her workshops:
You care about how you invest your time. You’re trying hard to maximize your potential. Some days you feel like a “rock star.” Other days…not so much.
Too often, you simply feel exhausted. So many people depend on you. Life’s demands are relentless. There’s no time to rest. Despite your best efforts, your “to do” list grows faster than you can possibly cross things off.
Life feels crazy and chaotic…like things are spinning out of control.
But you’re not content with the chaos. You’re reaching for something better….
♦ ♦ ♦
Philosophy Adventure: Essential Skills for a Changing World
The world is changing. Now more than ever, we want to equip our students to be critical thinkers and effective communicators—especially since Christians are called to
“…destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5).
To do so, we must first be awakened to the ungodly messages assaulting us…and learn how to counter those messages with Truth.
♦ ♦ ♦
Creative Freewriting Adventure: Bring Joy and Excitement to Your Student’s Writing!
Learn how you can inspire your students to think critically and biblically—and develop essential writing skills—using methods that help unleash their creativity.
Even students who considered themselves “non-writers” have produced surprisingly creative work using these techniques.